Congratulations to our Regional Winners!!!
Tyler Salazar, Zian Pope, Avery Mayhue, Maddie Johnson, Kali Andrus
There are so many great things about FCCLA and one in particular is the competition opportunities. FCCLA members have the opportunity to compete against other FCCLA members in Texas and the United States. There are two avenues for competition, STAR events and Proficiency Events.
Additional information about competition:
- Krum FCCLA is in Region II
- Scholarships are available
- Top 5 advance to the State Leadership Conference
- Top 2 at state advance to Nationals (held in the summer)
- If a member competes at the State Leadership Conference they have the availability to 'letter' in FCCLA or receive a patch.
- Co-Curricular with all Family and Consumer Science courses
- Same rule as UIL 'No Pass no Play'
Dates to Remember
Regional Leadership Conference: February 27-29, 2020
State Leadership Conference: April 2-4, 2020
National Leadership Conference: Washington D.C. July 5-9, 2020