Documents and Policies

Complaint and Grievance Forms 
Student or parent complaints shall be filed in accordance with policy FNG (LOCAL), except as required by KISD policy.
Per 19 Texas Administrative Code § 103.1207, you may appeal an ejection from a District campus by filing a grievance under the following Board Policies: DGBA (LOCAL), FNG (LOCAL), or GF (LOCAL