The links to the left will take you to the ApplyTexas website and the Common Application website. These applications allow you to complete and submit one application and one submission fee for various colleges and universities.
ApplyTexas was created through a collaborative effort between the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board and the colleges and universities represented on the site. The goal of the project is to offer a centralized means for both Texas and non-Texas students to apply to the many outstanding postsecondary institutions available in Texas.
On ApplyTexas you can accomplish a multitude of tasks including:
- Apply for admission to any Texas public university, as well as to participating community and private colleges.
- Apply for undergraduate, international and graduate admission.
- Copy a submitted application to another institution.
- Submit your application essays online.
- Apply for scholarships from participating universities.
- Apply for housing with participating universities.
- Search for and view both general and university?specific information.
The Common Application serves students by providing applications that students and school officials may submit to any of our nearly 500 members. Membership is open to colleges and universities that promote access by evaluating students using a holistic selection process.
Some technical schools and out of state schools may not accept the ApplyTexas or the Common Application. If this is the case, please see Krum High School Counselors for assistance completing your application.