Counseling & CCMR Advising » Request Transcript

Request Transcript

A transcript is an official copy of a student's academic record. It displays a record of all courses taken at Krum High School as well as information regarding grades, ranking, GPA, successful course completions, and failures.

Transcripts are used in college applications to provide proof of your KHS academic record. They are also often used to apply for scholarships or even some places of employment.
You may request your KHS transcript in person with the registrar or you may request it online by using our online form below. When completing this form, please be specific as to the location and campus you would like your transcript sent to.
If you have any questions please contact the KHS registrar, Jessica Murdock at or 940-482-2601.