LIBRARY RULES AND GUIDELINES
- The library is for checking out books, reading, studying and for doing research. It is NOT just a place to hang out and visit or to just get out of class.
- There will be NO food, candy, or drinks in the library, NO EXCEPTIONS
- A teacher can sign up to bring the class to the library. A teacher may not send more than 5 students at a time to the library. If there are more than 5 students, the teacher must accompany them unless prior arrangements are made.
- There will be no horse-playing or yelling in the library. The voices should be no louder than a whisper.
- All students coming to the library must sign in and have a pass. The book to sign in will be on the checkout counter.
- You are to stay in the library until you are ready to return to class. You do not leave and go somewhere else.
- If you are asked to leave for any reason, please do so promptly, and return to your class.
Please be aware that these guidelines may change at any time. Updates will be posted in the library.
THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING THESE RULES AND GUIDELINES